From: Ted Dennison <dennison@telepath.com>
Subject: Re: gtk + gtkada shaky?
Date: Mon, 08 Jan 2001 15:47:30 GMT
Date: 2001-01-08T15:47:30+00:00	[thread overview]

In article <93a35v$lq4$1@nnrp1.deja.com>,
  Robert Dewar <robert_dewar@my-deja.com> wrote:

> Also, the emphasis has been on Win NT and Win 2K so far, where
> we have been getting pretty favorable reports (few of our
> users mess with Win98 at this stage, since we have found it
> to be quite unstable for development purposes). After all

I'll support that. I've used it on a relatively complicated internal app
here. Running on Win2K and WinNT4, we noticed none of the problems the
Win9x user mentioned. It worked very well indeed (and this was a rev or
two ago). The GUI builder was a pretty buggy, but the generated GUI was
great. The only visual glitch I remember finding related to
multi-monitor support (and was fairly minor).

--
T.E.D.

Sent via Deja.com
http://www.deja.com/