From: jklsemicolon@f172.n1.z21.fsxnet (jklsemicolon)
Subject: Beaujolais Challenge
Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2023 12:34:03 +1300	[thread overview]

More than twenty years ago as high schooler digging into the stacks at a
community college library, I came across a book on Ada where a chapter epigraph
referenced a bug bounty where the finder of some variety of bug in the Ada
language specification would receive a case of wine.  Does this ring any bells?
 I realize that this is quite vague, but I didn't have the CS background then
to appreciate what I was reading, and events have taken me quite far from that
shelf on that day.

... We all live in a yellow subroutine...