From: "Roger Pearse" <rpearse@spamtrap.chieftainsys.demon.co.uk>
Subject: Aonix overcharge?
Date: 1999/07/24
Date: 1999-07-24T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

I wonder if anyone can help me.   I've been trying to get hold of a copy of
the Aonix/Win with a view to compiling some Ada I have as a DLL.  Trouble
is, I'm in the UK, and Aonix UK want to charge me 150% of the US price -
around $400 (245GBP) rather than $245.  Naturally I'm annoyed, and would
rather get this from the US.  Does anyone know someone who can supply this,
other than Aonix themselves?

TIA

Roger Pearse