From: Joe Hildebrand <hildjj@jupiter.fuentez.com>
Subject: Looking for adaflow
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 1993 13:28:34 -0400	[thread overview]

I've looked in the ASR, and I could not find a program that generates
a flow graph from an Ada program in the same manner as cflow does for
C programs.  Can anyone point me in the right direction?

I just inherited a big chunk of code that I have to document, and I'd
like to not have to generate the call graph by hand...

Thanks in advance.

Joe Hildebrand                  Fuentez Systems Concepts
hildjj@fuentez.com              11781 Lee-Jackson Hwy, Suite 700
Software Engineer               Fairfax, VA 22033
                                Phone: (703)273-1447
                                Fax:   (703)273-2972

Standard disclaimers apply