From: ucivax!gateway@ucbvax.Berkeley.EDU  (Kenneth Anderson)
Subject: FAQ on Ada products/bindings
Date: 29 Jun 93 02:42:58 GMT	[thread overview]

About two weeks ago, I posted an announcement stating that I was
volunteering to maintain a FAQ on Ada products and Ada bindings.  My
announcement was, I realize now, not specific enough, as I only had
two people respond to the announcement.

In order to get this FAQ off the ground, I need two things from the
readers of comp.lang.ada.

1. Questions
2. Answers to the Questions

One of my respondents submitted the following questions:

Q: How can I get the POSIX 1003.5 Ada binding?
   If a vendor does not have it, can I still get the specification
   for my own purposes?

Here is my current build plan for the FAQ:

   1. If you have a question for the FAQ, send it to me at kanderso@ics.uci.edu
.
   2. Once I have received a batch of questions, I will post them to
      comp.lang.ada.
   3. People who have answers to the questions can then respond.
      (I would appreciate it, if you would cc me on the response)
   4. Once I have compiled a set of questions and answers to the questions,
      I will post the FAQ to comp.lang.ada once a month.

Thanks in advance,

Ken Anderson

P.S. Anyone have an answer to the questions above?