From: ucivax!gateway@ucbvax.Berkeley.EDU  (Kenneth Anderson)
Subject: Re: "Introducing Ada 9X" Available on AJPO host
Date: 5 May 93 17:38:45 GMT	[thread overview]

In comp.lang.ada you write:

>In article <1993Apr28.104325.24830@sei.cmu.edu>, adainfo@ajpo.sei.cmu.edu (Mic
hele L. Kee (AdaIC)) writes:
>|> The Ada 9X Project Report, "Introducing Ada 9X", February 1993 is
>|> available for anonymous FTP on the AJPO host computer, ajpo.sei.cmu.edu.
>|> The Internet address number is 128.237.2.253.
>|>
>|> The file is available in ASCII format.  Also, the individual chapters
>|> have been made available as a Unix tar'd and compressed file.  The
>|> report can be found in the /public/ada9x/ada9x.reports directory.
>|>

>I pulled down a more complete document, The "Annotated Ada 9X
>Reference Manual" (Version 2.0 dated 29 March 1993).  I found that
>document to be much more useful in fully understanding 9X features.
>Those of you in academic environments, or playing with beta test 9X
>compilers, might want to take a look at this document
>--
>+------------------------------------------------------------------+
>|  John (Jack) Beidler				                   |
>|  Prof. of Computer Science Internet: BEIDLER@JAGUAR.UOFS.EDU     |

Hello.  Where did you find the Annotated Ada 9X Reference Manual.
I looked in the ada9x.reports directory and even checked the README
file in that directory but I could find no mention of this document.

Thanks in advance,

Ken Anderson
-
Ken Anderson                           |  "I'd much rather live in perfection,
U.C. Irvine                            |   than deal with reality." -- Kenbod
-
Happy! Happy! Happy! Joy! Joy! Joy!    |  Practice random kindness and
                         -- Stimpy     |  senseless acts of beauty.
-