From: SAHARBAUGH@ROO.FIT.EDU
Subject: Another point of view
Date: Tue, 6 Apr 1993 15:37 EDT	[thread overview]

Dave Cook writes, in part:

As a service to the entire computing community, we will be offering
a free 2-week hands-on Ada course here at the Air Force Academy this
summer.  Other than your transportation and lodging, there is no
charge.  We have offered this summer class for the last 9 years, and
the students have always had great words to say about it.

--
Let me paraphrase this fromthe point of view of an owner
of a small business whose revenue is, in part, from Ada training.

As a dis-service to the business community we will be taking
some of the income tax paid by companies and using to give away
for free the product that the companies have developed and are
selling.

Think about it!

sam harbaugh SAHARBAUGH@ROO.FIT.EDU