From: kanderso@mabillon.ICS.UCI.EDU (Kenneth Anderson)
Subject: Re: looking for lex/yacc for Ada, for Ada packages
Date: 10 Mar 93 07:49:04 GMT
Date: 1993-03-10T07:49:04+00:00	[thread overview]

In comp.lang.ada you write:

>Hi,

>I am looking for tools like lex and yacc, which will generate Ada code,
>in order to help implementing a syntax analyzer in Ada. I am looking for
>*publicly available* tools, please...

You should contact John Self at the University of California, Irvine.  He
wrote FLEX in Ada which generates Ada packages.  He will also be able to
tell you how to get a hold of AYACC.

His email address is self@ics.uci.edu

Cheers,

Ken
Ken Anderson                           |  "I'd much rather live in perfection,
U.C. Irvine                            |   than deal with reality." -- Kenbod
Happy! Happy! Happy! Joy! Joy! Joy!    |  Practice random kindness and
                         -- Stimpy     |  senseless acts of beauty.