* ASR Contact Needed
@ 1993-01-14 19:49 news.univie.ac.at!blekul11!frmop11!dearn!esoc!maclemen
From: news.univie.ac.at!blekul11!frmop11!dearn!esoc!maclemen @ 1993-01-14 19:49 UTC (permalink / raw)

Help !  Sorry if this question has been asked before, but does anyone
know the Email, FAX, or Telephone number of a contact for the ASR - Ada Softwar
e Repository ?
The only number I have is for MACA in New Mexico - but this is over one year ou
t of date.
Thanks in advance.

* Re: ASR Contact Needed
@ 1993-01-15 19:00 saimiri.primate.wisc.edu!caen!uwm.edu!linac!pacific.mps.ohio-state.edu!ci
From: saimiri.primate.wisc.edu!caen!uwm.edu!linac!pacific.mps.ohio-state.edu!ci @ 1993-01-15 19:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

In article <93014.150306MACLEMEN@ESOC.BITNET>, MACLEMEN@ESOC.BITNET writes:
> Help !  Sorry if this question has been asked before, but does anyone
> know the Email, FAX, or Telephone number of a contact for the ASR - Ada Softw
ar
> e Repository ?
> The only number I have is for MACA in New Mexico - but this is over one year
ou
> t of date.
> Thanks in advance.

The ASR Newsletter POC is Management Assistance Corporation of
America (MACA), the phone number is 505-678-3288. I hope this helps
you get started !!!

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

* Re: ASR Contact Needed
@ 1993-01-18 18:50 Gregory Bowen 301-921-3018
From: Gregory Bowen 301-921-3018 @ 1993-01-18 18:50 UTC (permalink / raw)

In article <93014.150306MACLEMEN@ESOC.BITNET> <MACLEMEN@ESOC.BITNET> writes:
>Help !  Sorry if this question has been asked before, but does anyone
>know the Email, FAX, or Telephone number of a contact for the ASR - Ada
>Software Repository ?

The Ada Information Clearinghouse BB is:
703-614-0215
  Baud=300/1200/2400 Data=8 parity=None Stop=1

Ada Information Clearinghouse
c/o IIT Research Institute
4600 Forbes Boulevard
Lanham, Maryland 20706-4320 USA