From: Ted Dennison <dennison@telepath.com>
Subject: Re: I need advice please on this Ada95 hangman game
Date: Sat, 30 Dec 2000 17:53:02 GMT
Date: 2000-12-30T17:53:02+00:00	[thread overview]

In article <3A4E1799.60B0D126@hiwaay.net>,
  Bruce or Tracy <bljacobs@hiwaay.net> wrote:
> Hangman only allows only a certain number of "tries" before
> the man is hanged.  So, that will tell you at what size to constrain

Hmmm. That's right. Usually it also keeps track of wrong guesses
(separately I assume), so that if the user enters the same wrong guess
twice, that isn't counted against them twice. But there's no sense in
making the poor student put in all these extra features if they aren't
in the actual assignment (execpt perhaps for extra credit).

> Something even more fun would be to figure out how to make your Ada
> program do some nifty pixel-type graphics.  Here is a good place to
> start for that:

Errr...let's let the poor guy get used to simple data structures before
we throw him into Win32 GUI programming, huh? :-)

--
T.E.D.

Sent via Deja.com
http://www.deja.com/