From: mark_lundquist@my-deja.com
Subject: Re: Ada '0x generics brain-fartz (long)
Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2000 17:48:26 GMT
Date: 2000-12-27T17:48:26+00:00	[thread overview]

Deja alert! :-)

For anyone reading my previous post from Deja.com, watch out -- deja
splits it into two "segments" (pages), and if you don't notice that you
have to click something to get the rest of it, you won't see the full
thing.  On my post, deja split it at a place where it almost looks like
it might have been the end of the message.

The slight reformatting of the source code examples is also courtesy of
deja :-/

-- mark

Mark Lundquist
Rational Software