From: pincerfae@gmail.com
Subject: Re: gl.ali cannot be found, gl.adb must be compiled error...(AdaGide)
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2014 15:55:10 -0700 (PDT)
Date: 2014-08-13T15:55:10-07:00	[thread overview]

that is something I've noticed with just about every other IDE I've used. You can tell the compiler/linker what directories to use and  it usually works with very few issues.
In AdaGide, as I've discovered, seems to make you jump through lots of hoops.

shameful there aren't many choices for IDEs when it comes to Ada...
thank you for responding.