From: "Juergen Pfeifer" <juergen.pfeifer@gmx.net>
Subject: Re: Thank you very much
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2000 21:21:15 +0100
Date: 2000-12-22T21:21:15+01:00	[thread overview]

Please note that if you're looking for a solution on Linux (Intel) you
should
visit http://www.gnuada.org/rpms313p.html#NCURSES
This contains the binding for ncurses 5.x, which is the current version.
There are the sources as well as the GNAT-3.13p compiled objects.

If you want to use the binding on non-Linux platforms, you should get the
ncurses sources from ftp://ftp.gnu.org/pub/gnu/ncurses which contains the
sources for the binding. You have then to compile it yourself.

> I seem to recall a package called AdaCurses that might do what you want
done.
> A quick search of the net revealed:

http://at.rpmfind.net/opsys/linux/RPM/contrib/libc5/i386/i386/AdaCurses-4.2-
1.i386.html