* two for the price of one
@ 1992-04-22 19:58 SAHARBAUGH
From: SAHARBAUGH @ 1992-04-22 19:58 UTC (permalink / raw)

Wow, two for the price of one!  I have two comments
to Bob Munck's two postings.

>  No matter what Army software costs it is cheaper than the
>alternative.  Imagine an enemy with Apache helicopter
>equivalents in your home town for an hour.

>>According to last night's 60 Minutes report, they'd be sitting on
>>the ground duct-taping their rotors back together, hammering on
>>their jammed guns, and trying to talk to each other over useless
>>radios.  Meanwhile, since I live in the South, a counter-attack
>>of armed pick-up trucks would be coordinated by CB radio and
>>would kick their butts.

Bob

Dear Bob, I only hope that you never have to realize how wrong
you are., Sam

>world of PC software, living solely in our shrinking world of UNIX
>and workstations.  I'm afraid good old Ted has a point here (ON

Dear Bob, I recently attended a Novell sales meeting and they
forecast a 49% compounded annual growth rate for Unix.  Please
forward data or a reference to data regarding the "shrinking
world of Unix".  I guess the fact that Unix Systems Lab and Novell
formed Univell was an error in judgement.  I wonder if my decision
to act on their forecast was in error.  If Unix is indeed a
"shrinking world" I need to know it ASAP so I don't waste any
more money chasing it., Sam

sam harbaugh saharbaugh@ROO.FIT.EDU

only message in thread, other threads:[~1992-04-22 19:58 UTC | newest]