* Re: INFO-ADA Digest V92 #78
@ 1992-04-22 17:23 rlk
From: rlk @ 1992-04-22 17:23 UTC (permalink / raw)

> Subject: Re: Open comment to Ted Holden
>
>    I hate to burst your bubble Ted, but "everbody" doesn't use C/C++.

I've always wondered at the argument of of "programming language X must be
great because so many programmers write in it".  Hurrumph.  A similar
argument can be made for eating at McDonalds -- it must be the world's best
food, because more people eat at McDonalds than any other restaraunt.

But for mission-critical dining experiences, such as a two-year anniversary,
only a fool would go to McDonalds.  The added expense of a four-star
restaraunt is worth it, even though it may take longer.

	.Bob.

p.s. I hope McDonalds' lawyers don't read comp.lang.ada! ;-)

only message in thread, other threads:[~1992-04-22 17:23 UTC | newest]