* Ada grammar for yacc/lex
@ 1992-04-20 21:22 sdd.hp.com!usc!cs.utexas.edu!gateway
From: sdd.hp.com!usc!cs.utexas.edu!gateway @ 1992-04-20 21:22 UTC (permalink / raw)

Some time ago I posted a request for yacc/lex rules for parsing Ada.
I received a host of replies (for which I am most grateful), as well
as a host of requests for the same information.  I have sent e-mail to
whoever asked where to find the files, but one person
(mikep@master.cfsmo.honeywell.com) I can't reach.  I hope no one minds
if I post the location of the yacc/lex files in case he or others are
also looking.

>A reader, masticol@dumas.rutgers.edu, has kindly sent in a yacc and lex
>grammar for Ada.  It's available via FTP from the archives at
>primost.cs.wisc.edu and via mail from the compilers server at
>compilers-server@iecc.cambridge.ma.us.

I found the files easily; if anyone has problems getting them, let me
know, and I'll be happy to mail them to you.

=-= Eduardo =-= eduardo@cs.ua.edu =-=
University of Alabama Department of Computer Science

only message in thread, other threads:[~1992-04-20 21:22 UTC | newest]