From: SAHARBAUGH@ROO.FIT.EDU
Subject: Chill programmers wanted
Date: Wed, 1 Apr 1992 08:27 EDT	[thread overview]

A LARGE company has committed all necessary resources to
a commercial product development and needs 900 man-years
of Chill programming.  If you feel qualified please
send me private e-mail and I will tell you where to
send your resume.
My connection? I get nothing from this.  My son works
for the LARGE company and asked if I knew where to
get a hundred or so Chill programmers.
PS, they also need Fiber Optics hardware engineers.
sam harbaugh
SAHARBAUGH@ROO.FIT.EDU
Integrated Software, Inc.
1945 Palm Bay Road, #7
Palm Bay, Florida 32905
telephone (407) 984-1986
fax       (407) 951-4291
PPS, thanks to Karl Nyberg for telling me that comp.lang.ada
is what I am posting this message to (preposition at end, sigh)