From: defaria@hpclapd.HP.COM (Andy DeFaria)
Subject: Re: Unix (HP-UX) system calls from ADA
Date: 21 Mar 90 18:46:28 GMT	[thread overview]

I have notice a  few minor problems with my  previous posting.  I reference
the  package SYSTEM and  the generic  UNCHECKED_CONVERSION but  I forgot to
"with" them therefore add:

with SYSTEM;
with UNCHECKED_CONVERSION;

Also, in the package body EXECUTE_UNIX_COMMAND the following line:

   STATUS := C_SYSTEM (CONVERT_TO_C ("clear"));

should read:

   STATUS := C_SYSTEM (CONVERT_TO_C (COMMAND));

so  that the EXECUTE_UNIX_COMMAND executes the   passed in command  and not
just the command "clear".

Sorry

I know you believe you understand what you think I   | Andrew DeFaria
said but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard| Hewlett Packard
is not what I meant!                                 | California Langauge Labs