From: MJ Croft-White <mjcw100@york.ac.uk>
Subject: Re: Gnat ADA binaries for SGI/Irix
Date: 21 Dec 2000 19:50:34 GMT
Date: 2000-12-21T19:50:34+00:00	[thread overview]

Many thanks evreyone, although my university seem to have got the idea
that there sgi license is special - they won't even give out the simplist
things that I know they have a site license for! I don't think they know
what an sgi is let alone what they can and can't do with there software.
Anyway I only need a basic ada compiler as I have a course on it next
year. Usually I use Java or C, although hopefully once I have some kind of
binary I should be able to compile a newer version.

Again many thanks

Michael Croft-White