From: "Marc A. Criley" <mcNOSPAM@mckae.com>
Subject: Re: GNAT Normalize_Pathname version differences
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2006 08:13:12 -0600
Date: 2006-01-19T08:13:12-06:00	[thread overview]

Martin Dowie wrote:
> Marc A. Criley wrote:
>
>> Somewhere between Gnat 3.15p and Gnat GPL 2005, the behavior of the
>> Normalize_Pathname function in Gnat.Directory_Operations changed.
>>

> Might it be because they are using GNAT.Directory_Operations to
> implement Ada.Directories?

I didn't look in detail, but Normalize_Pathname changed significantly,
much more than would be attributable to just swapping directory
management packages.  I expect one could browse the CVS tree if they
were really interested in how it evolved.

-- Marc A. Criley
-- McKae Technologies
-- www.mckae.com
-- DTraq - XPath In Ada - XML EZ Out