* (no subject)
@ 1991-09-23 10:27 trddc!cvr
From: trddc!cvr @ 1991-09-23 10:27 UTC (permalink / raw)

To: shakti!info-ada@ajpo.sei.cmu.edu
Subject: Info on ADA

Hi there,

This is Mr.Pravin Baliga from the Tata Research  Design  and  Development Cente
at  Pune,  India. I would  like to  be  a member  of your news group on softwar
technology . Can you include me on your ADA mail list. What are the  other  mai
lists available thru CMU ?

Also, can you give me information or references to papers on the
following ADA related topics :

1. Implementation of generics handling in ADA compilers.
2. Implementation/Discussions on possible optimizations in Code Generation for
   Generic Units ( E.G : Shared Code For Similar instantiations . )
3. Proposed Modifications in ADA as per ADA9X.

Waiting for your Reply,

Regards,
Pravin Baliga

"Users are interested in Services not Protocols" -- Marshall T. Rose
                                                    (The Open Book)

cvr%trddc@shakti.ernet.in                    Tel: 0091-212-669809
Tata Research Development and Design Centre, Telex: 0145-464
1, Mangaldas Road                            Fax: 0091-212-664713
PUNE 411 001.

only message in thread, other threads:[~1991-09-23 10:27 UTC | newest]