From: ucivax!gateway@ucbvax.Berkeley.EDU  (J o s e D u a r t e)
Subject: Task Access Type Variables
Date: 18 Jul 91 19:12:38 GMT	[thread overview]

Here's a question:

	What happens to the value of a variable which
is an access to a task (type) once the task completes
its job or terminates for some reason?

	Does this access type variable become NULL or
will it access some garbage location?

	I could just use the TVAR.all'CALLABLE or
TVAR.all'TERMINATED task attributes to see what the
status of the task that TVAR points to is. (Of
course, I'll check to make sure that TVAR /= null
before I do this).

	Does anyone know the official answer?

Just wondering,

Jose' D.