From: karl@grebyn.com (Karl A. Nyberg)
Subject: Re: Verdix Ada info wanted
Date: 21 Jun 91 01:59:09 GMT	[thread overview]

In article <1991Jun20.220041.15059@murdoch.acc.Virginia.EDU> you write:
>Does anyone know if Verdix Ada support X window programming ?

Yes, I know. :-)

The original STARS efforts for Xlib & Xt were done using the Verdix product
as one of the platforms (I think TeleSoft and Alsys were also used).  I
believe Verdix markets a productized version for various platforms.  (I have
more than faith, but that should be sufficient to answer the question.)

>Do they have any Customer support group email address
>where I can ask a technical question about their product ?

There's an address for reporting problems that should come with the compiler
and your installation.  There's also the Serious VADS Users Group, with the
email address svug@verdix.com, which includes more than just the support
group for discussion of technical questions.

For non-technical questions, like the first one, contact your sales-critter.
He/she should have that information.

-- Karl --