From: harold@issi (Harold Sims)
Subject: Compiler Info Request
Date: 4 Mar 91 18:15:36 GMT	[thread overview]

I'm looking for opinions from users who have used Ada on the
DECStation 3100 (or other related MIPS products). I'm inter-
ested in environment issues (ease-of-use, level of integration)
as well as code quality, compiler "robustness", and such. Please
send email to me directly and I will summarize for the net.

Thanks,
Harold Sims

issi!harold@cs.utexas.edu