From: MERSRC@ATSUVAX1.BITNET
Subject: RE: INFO-ADA Digest V91 #26
Date: 19 Feb 91 19:08:00 GMT	[thread overview]

    Would someonel let me know where and how to get LRM's at a reasonable
price, around $8.00 a copy?  I just found out that the government charges
$16.00, twice what it was 2 years ago.  My Ada students can't afford $16
in addition to purchasing texts, etc.

                                        Sincerely,

                                        Dr. Robert Mers

                                        N.C. A. & T. State Univ.