* New posters in SIGAda "powered by Ada" poster gallery
@ 2014-12-01 22:52 Michael Feldman
From: Michael Feldman @ 2014-12-01 22:52 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi all,

I've added two posters to the "Powered by Ada" Poster Gallery at the SIGAda
website. You'll find the new posters -- showing Rosetta and the Vermont CubeSat
-- on the home page at http://sigada.org. The home page has a link to the full
gallery. You can click on a thumbnail to bring up a resizeable PDF you can make
a poster-size print of.

Feel free to use these; please use the entire poster so as to make the source
clear. As far as I know, the images can be redistributed legally.

Best,
Mike Feldman

* Re: New posters in SIGAda "powered by Ada" poster gallery
@ 2014-12-02 10:08 ` Austin Obyrne
From: Austin Obyrne @ 2014-12-02 10:08 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Monday, December 1, 2014 10:52:43 PM UTC, Michael Feldman wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I've added two posters to the "Powered by Ada" Poster Gallery at the SIGAda
> website. You'll find the new posters -- showing Rosetta and the Vermont CubeSat
> -- on the home page at http://sigada.org. The home page has a link to the full
> gallery. You can click on a thumbnail to bring up a resizeable PDF you can make
> a poster-size print of.
>
> Feel free to use these; please use the entire poster so as to make the source
> clear. As far as I know, the images can be redistributed legally.
>
> Best,
> Mike Feldman

Dear Professor,

Thanks for the "Powered by Ada" gallery.
I have taken a screen grab of 'Eurostar' standing at the platform from the gallery and it makes a beautiful cover for just about anything.  I used 'Snagit' software to do this and its so easy.

I'm planning to use the screen shot  as the back insert of (private use) jewel case trays - I am taking it that will be in order - license-wise.

The shots of Rosetta are out of this world - literally of course.

I am so proud to be able to point to this as an application of 'powered by Ada' to friends who say to me why Ada?.

Thanks for everything in the past and present.

I can't get the full poster into my screen shot (I can but it takes from the import of the scene as a back cover) so I may have to somehow include a footnote pointing to the origin and its being 'powered by Ada')- may be you don't want that to be done ?? - I will desist if so.

adacrypt