From: Patrick.Donohoe@SEI.CMU.EDU
Subject: Hartstone benchmarks
Date: 9 Jan 91 21:58:16 GMT	[thread overview]

In Info-Ada Digest, V91, #2, Richard Simonian made the following query:

>  Could someone please tell me where to get the Hartstone benchmark source
>  which was developed at the SEI?  I tried mailing to
>  hartstone-request@sei.cmu.edu, but the message bounced.

The correct e-mail address is

   hartstone-info@sei.cmu.edu

I suspect I am the source of the confusion since I mistakenly announced at
Tri-Ada '90 that the address for Hartstone information requests was the one
which Richard (and probably others) used.  Sincere apologies for the foul-up.
To prevent further frustration, an alias which maps the hartstone-request
address onto the correct one has been set up.

Patrick Donohoe