* New Ada Mascot Image - Lady Ada with Lady Fairy
@ 2015-05-05 19:25 David Botton
From: David Botton @ 2015-05-05 19:25 UTC (permalink / raw)

Here is the new image I hired Leah to create with the Ada Mascot and Lady Ada together :)

http://getadanow.com/img/lady_fairy_sm.png

I have also added the new image to the Mascot Store (no profits generated):

http://www.cafepress.com/adamascot

Mascot files:

http://getadanow.com/mascot.html

David Botton

* Re: New Ada Mascot Image - Lady Ada with Lady Fairy
@ 2015-05-05 20:16 ` Anh Vo
From: Anh Vo @ 2015-05-05 20:16 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Tuesday, May 5, 2015 at 12:25:55 PM UTC-7, David Botton wrote:
> Here is the new image I hired Leah to create with the Ada Mascot and Lady Ada together :)
>
> http://getadanow.com/img/lady_fairy_sm.png
>
> I have also added the new image to the Mascot Store (no profits generated):
>
> http://www.cafepress.com/adamascot
>
> Mascot files:
>
> http://getadanow.com/mascot.html

I am curious about her nose. She did not look that gentle.

Anh Vo

* Re: New Ada Mascot Image - Lady Ada with Lady Fairy
@ 2015-05-05 20:51 ` Qun-Ying
From: Qun-Ying @ 2015-05-05 20:51 UTC (permalink / raw)

First eye impression, the head/face position seems not aligned with
body, and head is too big?

Feels like a person stand behind a shooting hole like:
http://tradablebits.com/streams/scienceworld/r/53488801

@ 2015-05-05 21:36   ` David Botton
From: David Botton @ 2015-05-05 21:36 UTC (permalink / raw)

> I am curious about her nose. She did not look that gentle.

It's all in the angle :)

* Re: New Ada Mascot Image - Lady Ada with Lady Fairy
@ 2015-05-05 21:37   ` David Botton
From: David Botton @ 2015-05-05 21:37 UTC (permalink / raw)

> First eye impression, the head/face position seems not aligned with
> body, and head is too big?

Superhero picture book version of her :)

* Re: New Ada Mascot Image - Lady Ada with Lady Fairy
@ 2015-05-05 22:41     ` Qun-Ying
From: Qun-Ying @ 2015-05-05 22:41 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hmm, in that line, that she is too serious ^_^
A big head style maybe more cute?

https://www.facebook.com/pages/BIGhead-Cartoons/143280989713

@ 2015-05-06 13:31     ` gautier_niouzes
From: gautier_niouzes @ 2015-05-06 13:31 UTC (permalink / raw)

> Superhero picture book version of her :)

Scientifically proved: she is 24:

http://gautiersblog.blogspot.ch/2015/05/she-is-24.html

Gautier's Ada programming
http://gautiersblog.blogspot.com/search/label/Ada
NB: follow the above link for a valid e-mail address