From: "Terry J. Westley" <westley@calspan.com>
Subject: Re: Help building tash - with gnat
Date: 1998/08/27
Date: 1998-08-27T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

<6s4654$q7k$1@nnrp1.dejanews.com>...

David C. Hoos, Sr. responded in message <6s47ej$h6k@hacgate2.hac.com>...

>The problem is that the makefile has the compiler looking for things in the
>directory "windows."
>
>I solved the problem by renaming the "Win95" directory "windows".
>
>I reported the problem ten days, or so, ago, but have not received any
reply
>from Terry.  Lots of people are on vacation this time of year, so that's
not
>surprising.
>
>David C. Hoos, Sr.

Thanks for helping out, David.  Indeed, I was enjoying a week in the
beautiful Pacific Northwest, sailing on Puget Sound and hiking the
Cascades.  It was great except the traffic.  Thankfully, my family
was along so we used the HOV lanes.  Wonderful.  One evening,
we were eating in a restaurant and who should arrive a few minutes
later for dinner but Mr. and Mrs. Bill Gates!

The problem encountered by both David and Srini occurs because
I didn't know what Tcl stores in the variable $tcl_platform(os) for
Windows NT.  If one of you would please execute the command
"parray tcl_platform" at a wish prompt and please send it to me,
that would be a great help.

Terry J. Westley, Principal Engineer
Calspan, An operation of Veridian
twestley@buffalo.veridian.com   http://www.calspan.com/
Author of TASH, an Ada binding to Tcl/Tk.
Visit the TASH web site at http://tash.calspan.com.