* Public Domain ADA Math Library
@ 1990-06-01 13:59 Jim Ennis
From: Jim Ennis @ 1990-06-01 13:59 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello,

  I am looking for the source for public domain Ada Math Library functions
for a professor at the University of Central Florida (i.e., COS, SIN, EXP).
Is anyone can tell me where an ftp'able copy is I would greatly appreciate
it.

Thanks in advance,

Jim Ennis
University of Central Florida Computer Services

* Public Domain Ada Math Library
@ 1990-06-03 12:37 ` Karl A. Nyberg
From: Karl A. Nyberg @ 1990-06-03 12:37 UTC (permalink / raw)

>  I am looking for the source for public domain Ada Math Library functions
>for a professor at the University of Central Florida (i.e., COS, SIN, EXP).
>Is anyone can tell me where an ftp'able copy is I would greatly appreciate
>it.

Try Vincent Broman's implementation of the ISO WG9 Numerics Working Group
Generic Elementary Functions (whew!).  See the files in pub/ada on the
internet host bugs.nosc.mil.  Contact broman@peanuts.nosc.mil.

There's also all sorts of stuff on the Ada Software Repository at White
Sands, wsmr-simtel20.army.mil.  Directory is pd2:<ada.math>.

Both systems provide anonymous FTP.

-- Karl --

Karl A. Nyberg				karl@grebyn.com
Post Office Box 497			Grebyn Corporation
Vienna, VA 22183-0497 USA		+1-703-281-2194