From: JIM@UCF1VM.BITNET (Jim Ennis)
Subject: Public Domain ADA Math Library
Date: 1 Jun 90 13:59:03 GMT	[thread overview]

Hello,

  I am looking for the source for public domain Ada Math Library functions
for a professor at the University of Central Florida (i.e., COS, SIN, EXP).
Is anyone can tell me where an ftp'able copy is I would greatly appreciate
it.

Thanks in advance,

Jim Ennis
University of Central Florida Computer Services