From: jay@SNOW-WHITE.MERIT-TECH.COM (Jay Labhart)
Subject: RE: Porting Ada Sun to Sparc
Date: 11 Sep 90 14:56:55 GMT	[thread overview]

Hello,

I am currently evaluating the porting of a large Application from
a Sun 3/260 to a Sun Sparc station.

We are currently utilizing many different tasks types, generics and
representation clauses.

We are also using the Verdix Ada Compiler 5.5...6.0.3

If anyone has any experience in this arena, I would like to read
your comments, evaluations, lessons learned, warnings, etc.

Thanks in advance.....

Jay Labhart

jay@snow-white.merit-tech.com
(214) 248-2502