From: 1854cka@HICKAM-EMH.AF.MIL ("1854th CCISS/CKA")
Subject: WORD PROCESSOR WRITTEN IN ADA
Date: 13 Jun 90 07:05:44 GMT	[thread overview]

                   I N T E R O F F I C E   M E M O R A N D U M

                                        Date:      12-Jun-1990 03:16pm HST
                                        From:      1854th CCISS/CKA
                                                   1854CKA
                                        Dept:      CKA
                                        Tel No:    449-5217

TO:  Remote Addressee                     ( _INFO-ADA@AJPO.SEI.CMU.EDU )

We are looking for a word processor written in Ada which is capable of
outputting a flat file which contains no special characters (BCD only).
The files will be transferred to a Honeywell mainframe.

If anyone can tell me if such a thing exists and where to get it, I would be
very grateful.

Thanks in advance.

Virginia Seng
1854 Command, Control, & Intelligence Support Squadron