From: kmccook@WRDIS01.AF.MIL (Ken McCook;SCDQ;)
Subject: Ada Software Development on PC
Date: 15 Mar 90 21:40:30 GMT	[thread overview]

     We are going to be looking at Ada Compilers that comply
with the Mil Std for our PC Software Development Branch.

     I would appreciate any info/suggestions on any PC Ada
Compilers you have had experience with.

     We have Alsys' under contract at present, but I can buy
another if another is greatly preferrable and I can
justify the reason.

( Gov't purchasing is an Entity unto Itself! )
   ( Ergo..."It exists, therfore, It is!" )

Thanx Much in advance,

        Ken

  "Now that Communism is dead, I think I'll take a nap."