* Ada on Palm Platform
@ 2000-11-25  0:00 xaplos
From: xaplos @ 2000-11-25  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

Has anyone heard of any projects allowing Ada programming for
the Palm organizer? It would be interesting to develop an
application framework based on OOP and Ada for the Palm.

Any information would be much appreciated.
-Mark

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

* Re: Ada on Palm Platform
@ 2000-11-26  0:00 ` Robert Dewar
From: Robert Dewar @ 2000-11-26  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

In article <8vosek$ufq$1@nnrp1.deja.com>,
  xaplos@my-deja.com wrote:
> Has anyone heard of any projects allowing Ada programming for
> the Palm organizer? It would be interesting to develop an
> application framework based on OOP and Ada for the Palm.
>
> Any information would be much appreciated.
> -Mark

We have demonstrated Ada programs running on the Palm Pilot
under the JVM (using JGNAT to compile the programs). Contact
sales@gnat.com for further details.

Robert Dewar
Ada Core Technologies