From: Robert Dewar <robert_dewar@my-deja.com>
Subject: Re: Elaboration of Ada object archive. Possible/Alternatives?
Date: 2000/11/19
Date: 2000-11-19T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

In article <ozER5.653999$8u4.9941815@news1.rdc1.bc.home.com>,
  "Gordon Brunton" <gkbrunton@home.com> wrote:
> Having been fruitless in my search for a solution to my
> problem I am hoping
> someone on this newsgroup can assist.  I am convinced there
> has to be
> someone who has encountered this problem before.

This is indeed a common problem, and one which we have worked
out several approaches for in the GNAT environment which have
worked quite satisfactorily.

THe solution is likely to be somewhat environment and
implementation dependent, so my suggestion is that you
contact Rational support and ask for their advice on
how their system should be used to solve this problem.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.