From: "Marc" <marc.lecoq@net-clic.net>
Subject: Re: Ms-dos windows
Date: 2000/11/12
Date: 2000-11-12T22:58:47+00:00	[thread overview]

Hello,
Thank you for your response.
First, I'am using GNAT  and ADAGIDE.
In the ADAGIDE window, you can see a green button????
When I push this one (Run), the same as F4  (execute)
a DOS window emulation appears.
I've made a copy from your source, but nothing is coming in this
window.
When I start first a dos window emulation and when I enter
the way to execute my program, there is no problems.
I can see the sentences in the dos window emulation.
Do you have an idea?
Thank you for your help.
Marc.