From: Dominik Madon <dominikmadon@my-deja.com>
Subject: Re: GNAT on Tru64 5.1
Date: 2000/11/08
Date: 2000-11-08T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

In article <973511397.283610@ns.dcu.ie>,
  Colin_Paul_Gloster@ACM.org wrote:
> If you continue to have trouble I might try it out to see if I
> can help you out.

I'd like to but I don't think you can help me because it is a BIG
problem. Even when I try to compile C code using gcc I get compiler's
internal errors. It appears that Tru64 is not upward compatible from
5.0 to 5.1...

Thanks anyway.

> As for another Ada compiler on Tru64: erm, what about DEC
> Ada which can be found in /bin/ada ?

I don't have it.

I will probably wait for ACT's Tru64-5.1 compatible release of GNAT. I
called Rational and they told me their engineers have just received
their copy of Tru64 5.1. It looks like there is no Ada compiler
available today for Tru64 5.1.

Dominik

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.