From: Sandro Binetti <sandrobinetti@my-deja.com>
Subject: Bootable ... bindings?
Date: Fri, 03 Nov 2000 10:31:34 GMT
Date: 2000-11-03T10:31:34+00:00	[thread overview]

 Hi, I'm Sandro Binetti.
It's the first time I post into this newsgroup, thought I've been an
ADA programmer for more than ten years.

The question is the following: how to make a completely operating
system independent software by using ADA code? Why do I have to run my
embedded real-time ADA environment onto a "virtual machine", instead of
bootstrapping directely the ADA envinronment?

--
Ciao, Sandro

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.