From: dominikmadon@my-deja.com
Subject: GNAT on Tru64 5.1
Date: Fri, 03 Nov 2000 10:08:35 GMT
Date: 2000-11-03T10:08:35+00:00	[thread overview]

Hello there,

I'm developing software on an alpha box I just have upgraded from
Tru64 5.0a to 5.1. Unfortunately after the switch, I discovered some
problems when compiling with gnat. I found later that even gcc had some
troubles with the new OS. ACT seems to not support 5.1 yet but is aware
of the problem.

Did anyone experience problems compiling with gnat on Tru64 5.0a or
older and running generated programs on 5.1? Is there any other Ada95
option than gnat on Tru64?

Thanks for Help.
Dominik

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/