* Quesiton on "Aliased"
@ 2000-10-22  0:00 Kennan
From: Kennan @ 2000-10-22  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

I would like to ask that if a variable is declared as "aliased", then if I
have just assigned a value to the variable, then will the access types
variables(pointers) point to that variable at once ??
As when I declare a variable as "aliased", and after I have assigned a value
to it, I find that the pointers point to it at once, even I haven't called
it to do so..So I would like to ask if any one knows why?

* Re: Quesiton on "Aliased"
@ 2000-10-25  1:14 ` Nick Roberts
From: Nick Roberts @ 2000-10-25  1:14 UTC (permalink / raw)

Please also post: the relevant code (with irrelevant stuff removed as much
as possible); the compiler and operating system (and their versions); what
you have already tried, and what possibilities you have already eliminated
(if any); what other sources of information you have already exhausted. We
(I at least ;-) will try to help you.

--
Nick Roberts
http://www.AdaOS.org