From: David Michaels <free08@my-deja.com>
Subject: Ada and ISS
Date: Sun, 15 Oct 2000 02:38:24 GMT
Date: 2000-10-15T02:38:24+00:00	[thread overview]

Hi
Can someone please direct me to a link or a web page that might describe
Ada's use in the International Space Station. I haven't seen much so far
so I figure that I'm looking either in the wrong places or they don't
exist yet. Sorry if this seems an improper question for this group I
know most questions are programing problems and I don't mean to add
noise but... it's driving me nuts not being able to find a article or
two that discuss the relationship. Any help would be greatly appreciated
TIA
dm

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.