From: fabien_bousquet@my-deja.com
Subject: Re: Task stack overflow problem with GNAT
Date: 2000/10/09
Date: 2000-10-09T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

> Do you mean you don't have a heap and access to the "new" operator at
all,
> or do you mean you do, but you aren't supposed to use them?
I do not use the operator new. You are right I could use it before the
real time phase, but for the moment I have tried to use aliased
variable and only static allocation. I do not have very big datas to
manipulate, except my inputs which are declared as static variables in
the main package.

Thanks,
Fabien

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/