From: mjsilva@my-deja.com
Subject: Re: Interesting Ada article
Date: 2000/10/06
Date: 2000-10-06T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

The issue is July/August 2000, and the article title is "Ada 95
Accelerates Time to Market".  The product is the same one described in
the story referred to below, but the article text is not the same.

BTW, this morning my Embedded Systems Programming issue showed up with
a cover tag proclaiming "Ada: Nuts to C++".  The article itself,
titled "From OOP to Nuts" discusses Ada OOP in embedded systems and
suggests "maybe the problem isn't OOP, but C++".  It is a response to
an earlier "Nuts to OOP!" article.

Mike

In article <stq4p79e4m8ae8@corp.supernews.com>,
  "Jeff Creem" <jcreem@atetola.mv.com> wrote:
> Based on the description I suspect it is the same story that is here:
> http://www.ghs.com/wp/vis2.html
>
> "Wes Groleau" <wwgrol@ftw.rsc.raytheon.com> wrote in message
> > > I picked up a copy of COTS Journal at the Embedded Systems
Conference
> > > last week and it had an interesting article on a company
(producing
> > > video monitoring and security systems) that switched from C to
Ada and
> > > reaped the rewards.
> >
> > Which issue and/or title of article?
> >
> > --