* STORMFRONT JOBS
@ 2000-10-02  0:00 Marta Daglow
From: Marta Daglow @ 2000-10-02  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

We're looking for an Entry Programmer, AI Programmer, Sr. Programmer,
Lead Programmer, Development Director, Sr. 3D Max Artist, 3D Animator
and/or Art Director, to create Next Gen Games for the X-BOX and PS2.
Interested or know of anyone who may be interested?  Please let me know
� we need your talent!

Thanks,
Marta Daglow
EMAIL: mdaglow@earthlink.net
WEB: www.stormfront.com
San Rafael, CA 94903

* Re: STORMFRONT JOBS
@ 2000-10-03  0:00 ` Ted Dennison
From: Ted Dennison @ 2000-10-03  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

In article <39D907CF.823677B6@earthlink.net>,
  mdaglow@earthlink.net wrote:
> We're looking for an Entry Programmer, AI Programmer, Sr. Programmer,
> Lead Programmer, Development Director, Sr. 3D Max Artist, 3D Animator
> and/or Art Director, to create Next Gen Games for the X-BOX and PS2.

In Ada? You didn't mention Ada anywhere in the posting.

I'm sorry for my disbelief. Its just a little unusual for computer games
(aimed at consumers) to be written in Ada. Its a damn good idea, and
gets to be a better one every year as games get bigger and more complex.
I've always found it odd that game companies are so slothful in
embracing newer software development techniques when they are so quick
to embrace new hardware.

--
T.E.D.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

* Re: STORMFRONT JOBS
@ 2000-10-03  0:00 ` Ted Dennison
From: Ted Dennison @ 2000-10-03  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

In article <39D907CF.823677B6@earthlink.net>,
  mdaglow@earthlink.net wrote:
> We're looking for an Entry Programmer, AI Programmer, Sr. Programmer,
> Lead Programmer, Development Director, Sr. 3D Max Artist, 3D Animator
> and/or Art Director, to create Next Gen Games for the X-BOX and PS2.
> Interested or know of anyone who may be interested?  Please let me

According to your website, you are *only* interested in C/C++ experience
for your software development positions. If that is accurate, then your
post does not belong in this group.

--

@ 2000-10-04  2:21   ` Robert Dewar
From: Robert Dewar @ 2000-10-04  2:21 UTC (permalink / raw)

In article <8rcphm$olh$1@nnrp1.deja.com>,
  Ted Dennison <dennison@telepath.com> wrote:
> In article <39D907CF.823677B6@earthlink.net>,
>   mdaglow@earthlink.net wrote:
> > We're looking for an Entry Programmer, AI Programmer, Sr.
Programmer,
> > Lead Programmer, Development Director, Sr. 3D Max Artist, 3D
Animator
> > and/or Art Director, to create Next Gen Games for the X-BOX
and PS2.
> > Interested or know of anyone who may be interested?  Please
let me

> According to your website, you are *only* interested in C/C++
experience
> for your software development positions. If that is accurate,
then your
> post does not belong in this group.

Do you really think that the poster is reading the above?
of course not! So once again we have the phenomenon of
a complaint being very carefully directed to exactly the
wrong people. I suggest the use of email for such complaints!