From: Robert Dewar <robert_dewar@my-deja.com>
Subject: Re: STORMFRONT JOBS
Date: Wed, 04 Oct 2000 02:21:24 GMT
Date: 2000-10-04T02:21:24+00:00	[thread overview]

In article <8rcphm$olh$1@nnrp1.deja.com>,
  Ted Dennison <dennison@telepath.com> wrote:
> In article <39D907CF.823677B6@earthlink.net>,
>   mdaglow@earthlink.net wrote:
> > We're looking for an Entry Programmer, AI Programmer, Sr.
Programmer,
> > Lead Programmer, Development Director, Sr. 3D Max Artist, 3D
Animator
> > and/or Art Director, to create Next Gen Games for the X-BOX
and PS2.
> > Interested or know of anyone who may be interested?  Please
let me

> According to your website, you are *only* interested in C/C++
experience
> for your software development positions. If that is accurate,
then your
> post does not belong in this group.

Do you really think that the poster is reading the above?
of course not! So once again we have the phenomenon of
a complaint being very carefully directed to exactly the
wrong people. I suggest the use of email for such complaints!

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.