From: Ted Dennison <dennison@telepath.com>
Subject: Re: STORMFRONT JOBS
Date: 2000/10/03
Date: 2000-10-03T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

In article <39D907CF.823677B6@earthlink.net>,
  mdaglow@earthlink.net wrote:
> We're looking for an Entry Programmer, AI Programmer, Sr. Programmer,
> Lead Programmer, Development Director, Sr. 3D Max Artist, 3D Animator
> and/or Art Director, to create Next Gen Games for the X-BOX and PS2.

In Ada? You didn't mention Ada anywhere in the posting.

I'm sorry for my disbelief. Its just a little unusual for computer games
(aimed at consumers) to be written in Ada. Its a damn good idea, and
gets to be a better one every year as games get bigger and more complex.
I've always found it odd that game companies are so slothful in
embracing newer software development techniques when they are so quick
to embrace new hardware.

--
T.E.D.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/