* Is there an Ada-83 package for Command_Line?
@ 2000-09-11 19:47 MaryAnn Atkinson
From: MaryAnn Atkinson @ 2000-09-11 19:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: comp.lang.ada

In Ada 95 we have a package called Ada.Command_line,
so we can find the Argument_Count of the number of
Arguments entered, as well as each of them stored
inside an array called  Argument(n).

Does anyone know if Ada 83 provide such functionality,
ie can I find out how many arguments have been entered
in the command line, and what are they?

(Could you please cc: me as well?)

Thanks,
maa
maryann_30@yahoo.com

http://mail.yahoo.com/

* Re: Is there an Ada-83 package for Command_Line?
@ 2000-09-11 21:30 ` Ted Dennison
From: Ted Dennison @ 2000-09-11 21:30 UTC (permalink / raw)

In article <20000911194702.25623.qmail@web215.mail.yahoo.com>,
  comp.lang.ada@ada.eu.org wrote:
> Does anyone know if Ada 83 provide such functionality,
> ie can I find out how many arguments have been entered
> in the command line, and what are they?

It wasn't in the standard, but just about every compiler had a
non-standard package to do it.

--
T.E.D.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/