From: steve@nospam.com
Subject: Re: Static linking of GNAT library
Date: 2000/08/25
Date: 2000-08-25T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

In article <3ibp5.5530$aE5.202411@news-east.usenetserver.com>, colvert@elmco.com
says...

>I need an answer to my problem, not a sales pitch from ACT!

This is really strange. You work for a COMPANY, right? So, you want
company A to spend time and resources to help company B for free??

ACT is in business, they will spend time and resources to help your
company, but your company needs to pay for that time and resources.

If you can find your answer on the internet for free, great, but
do not expect companies to work for you for free.

Steve