From: "David Boman" <e8boman@etek.chalmers.se>
Subject: Reading/writing LPT1
Date: 2000/08/20
Date: 2000-08-20T21:59:11+00:00	[thread overview]

Hi,

Does anyone know how to read /write from the parallellport in Ada? I have a
program written in Basic that modifys the some bit's on LPTx but I want to
re-write this program to Ada. Unfortunately my skills aren't big enough to
do this whitout help...:-)
Do I need any special packages, and if so, is it standard packages or do I
have to fetch them from the net?
I'm running GNAT 3.11 on Win2000.

Btw, Is there a www-based FAQ for comp.lang.ada somewhere?

Thanx
/Boman